Friday, September 25, 2009

Living Room Renovations :o)

So... my "nesting" instincts set in the end of July, and that's where all of the fun began! I decided that I was tired of all of the 'brown' in my living room, so it was time to make a change!! With all of our bad circumstances that we've been through lately, it seems that redecorating keeps my mind off of things, and now I have a living room that I love!! Here are a few before and after pics.... Oh yeah, we got some new furniture too :o)

Before...

Our glider-recliner for when baby gets here!!

Our official dining table!! There's a leaf we can put in too :o)

1 comment:

  1. Very nice. now I will keep up with you here as well as FB.

    I won't dwell on things..I was very sorry to hear about things. You deserve nothing but the best and much happiness.

    Enjoy your new furniture...it is beautiful..

    Love Ya
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete