Thursday, October 1, 2009

...and they lived happily ever after...

Wow, I can't believe that it has really been one year since we walked down the isle! I remember trying to 'will' the rain clouds away-- Rain in Arizona, in October?? Unheard of, unless of course we're getting married that day!! Luckily they held off until the reception, but then it sure did pour!! There was so much to get into place, so many people to try to get together, and a minister that STILL couldn't figure out our last name.... it was a beautiful day! The most amazing day of my life and for sure the most fun!!

A lot of little girls grow up, imagining that they will one day find their 'prince' and live happily ever after. I was referred to as the 'princess' quite a bit growing up, and it was only fitting that I truly did find my prince!! Nick is the most incredible person I've ever met, and spending my days with him makes me the luckiest girl in the world!! Now, I won't get too sappy on you, but I will say that although my days aren't always wonderful, they end in perfection... in his arms! One year is only the beginning.... I wonder what kind of 'blogs' will be around when we're celebrating our 25th and 50th!!?? Thanks again to those who made it out for our big day-- you made it so special for us!! Nick, thank you for making this past year (and the 4 before that) so incredible!!! It's not only in the fairytales.... because we did..... live happily ever after :o)!!


No comments:

Post a Comment