Thursday, November 18, 2010

... And Baby Makes 3!!

Hello blog world... it's been so long since I've visited and I'm so sorry!! Little Miss Raegan decided to surprise us 3 weeks early (not really a surprise as my doc predicted it!), and has kept us on our toes ever since! She's, of course, the cutest little girl on the planet (biased, YES!!), and is really starting to be a peach! I can't believe that she'll be 3 months old tomorrow! Where has the time gone?

So, we got our first family portraits taken last week, and I can only laugh when I think about all of the 'fun' we had in the hour that we were there! Miss Raegan decided that she wanted to be cranky the entire time, so we have screaming pictures, and sleeping pictures... yep, that's about it LOL. Unfortunately they didn't turn out as great as we would have wanted, but now we have something to look back on and laugh at in our future! It's the first year that I'm doing the photo Christmas cards... I'm a bit excited about that :o)

Other than that, the Steppe clan is doing well! Rae is sleeping better, now that Nick and I are getting use to little to no sleep. Ironic really! Shug and Kona are still trying to figure out what this 'thing' is that moves and makes noises all the time. They really don't mind her at all, and will even sneak in a big cheek kiss every now and then.

We're starting to use our cloth diapers more and more now that Raegan isn't 'going' every 15mins. If I can keep up on the laundry, it will be great... that will be the toughest part about it though, for sure! I even made my own laundry soap (thanks Abbey!!), which I think is pretty freakin cool!! This mommy stuff is rediculously hard, but soooo much fun! Stay tuned for the Adventures of Rae :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment