Thursday, April 29, 2010

Baby Girl Steppe!

Let me start out by saying that I feel soooooo blessed with the wonderful pregnancy I've had thus far! I have heard so many horror stories, and can't believe that I made it through my first 20 weeks without much craziness at all!! Sure there was the immediate weight gain (10-15lbs!!!), but I haven't gained a pound since. Then there was the mild, but constant, nausea, but never once did I meet face to face with the porcelain throne! The fatigue, I would say, was the worst of it all, and even that wasn't something a nap a day couldn't fix ;oP So overall, things have been wonderful!!


On April 9th, we had our 2nd trimester screen to look at baby, determine the gender, and make sure all of baby's organs were developing properly. Baby looked great and was moving around everywhere when the tech was trying to get her measurements. We chose to have a 'cake party' that night, so instead of the tech telling us what we were having, we had her write it on a piece of paper for us to give to our cake lady. The cake lady made us a gender neutral cake with the inside being pink, or blue. We had friends over that night, and cut into the cake, and all together we learned what we were having. It was lots of fun!! You can search 'baby steppe' on YouTube.com and watch the video of us cutting the cake! Here are a few pictures of my ever growing belly and of baby Raegan! You can also check out our other website with all of the ultrasound pics and videos at www.babygirlsteppe.shutterfly.com !!
At 19 weeks, I'm definitely getting a belly (Not a great pic, but it's for belly anyways)!!

At 20 weeks... she must be hitting a growing spurt, cuz mama sure is!!
Nick and I at the cake party!

Our perfect little girl and her hand on her chest.

Kinda creepy but too sweet if you ask us! Rubbing her eye.

My favorite one! Her smiling with her mouth open :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment